MAXSOLV dearomatized hydrocarbon solvents is to replace mineral or white spirits to maintain good solvency characteristics without compromising safety, health and environmental standards.
In addition, MAXSOLV range of dearomatised solvents are transparent, odourless with various application such as coatings and varnishes, for production of lubricants, machining oils, adhesives, aerosol, cleaning agents, detergents, removing fats, cleaning metal parts and deep water explorations etc.
Benefits for MAXSOLV series of dearomatised hydrocarbon solvents:
- Low aromatic content to minimize risks from exposure
- Low odor and levels of toxicity for relatively high occupational exposure limits (OEL)
- Narrow boiling range for optimal combination of flash point and drying time
- Can be tailored with additives
- Excellent quality reliability for dependable product quality
MAXSOLV dearomatised hydrocarbon solvents consists of the following grades:
1) MAXSOLV 40
2) MAXSOLV 60
3) MAXSOLV 80
4) MAXSOLV 90
5) MAXSOLV 100
6) MAXSOLV 120